Welcome to Oh Happy Printables!
♡ Please Read This Description Before you Order ♡
Pop on your best lipstick and give the print a kiss! Sign your name, and you have a gorgeous keepsake for the bride-to-be. Frame it before the party starts as a fun centrepiece. Simply download and print at home, it couldn't be easier.
☆ W H A T ‘ S . I N C L U D E D ? ☆
- Kiss The Miss Goodbye Sign 8" x 10"
☆ E A S Y . 3 . S T E P . P R O C E S S ☆
Personalise in just 3 steps:
1. After purchasing, you will receive an email from Corjl with a link to access and
edit your item. You can also go directly to Corjl.com and use your order info to
login and access your purchased items.
2. Personalise your items, then save
3. Download your files and print! It couldn’t be easier
☆ H O W . T O . O R D E R ☆
1. Add the item to your basket and checkout when ready
2. You’ll immediately receive a link from Corjl via email
3. Click on the link and edit your template!
4. Download your files and print at home or at a print shop of your choice
☆ I M P O R T A N T ☆
♡ No Waiting! Access your file immediately after purchase
♡ Change font, colour, style and size
♡ Add and remove text boxes as needed
♡ Save as JPEG and PDF files for home & professional printing
♡ Supports editing on mobile and tablet
♡ No software needed. Edit in your browser from your phone, tablet, or computer
♡ Edit and print immediately
✘ We don’t print or ship any physical items to you
✘ Graphics are not editable
✘ Not all text is editable - please use demo to see what is editable
✘ Due to the digital nature of the product no refunds can be made
♡ T E R M S . O F . U S E ♡
You may use these files for your PERSONAL USE ONLY. File sharing, distribution, and commercial use of the JPEGs & PDF files are strictly forbidden. If you wish to use these files commercially, please contact us to discuss pricing.
©Ohhappyprintables / All designs associated with these listings are created by and property of OhHappyPrintables. Digital files associated with these listings are for personal use only and should not be duplicated or shared in any way